Jello Marzipan Fruits
- 1-3/4 cups coconut
- 1 package 3 oz. Jell-O Gelatin, any flavor
- 1 cup ground blanched almonds
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Decorator sugar in colors to match fruits.
- 2 teaspoon almond extract
Combine all ingredients and mix until well blended. Shape into small fruits or vegetables by hand, or use small candy molds. If desired, use food coloring to paint details on fruit or just roll in decorator sugar to match fruit; add whole cloves or green colored almond slivers for stems. Two colored almond slices make great leaves for strawberries. Chill until dry; then store at room temperature in covered container.
Makes about 3 cups or 36 confections.